4619 41st Street, Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Tenleytown - 2nd Generation DC Restaurant/Bakery For Lease
- Fully equipped kitchen with pizza oven, 4200 sf on street level
- Fully equipped bakery, 2200 sf on lower level
- DC liquor and entertainment license
- Bar seats 12 plus
- Dining rooms seat 180, plus 80 on the patio
- Neighborhood parking, over 100 spaces after 6:30 p.m.
- Private meeting room
- Three minute walk to Metro
- New $2.7 million build-out in 2014
- Two vent shafts
- Five HVAC zoned units
- Ten year lease with options
- Monthly rent $17,500 plus $1,700/nnn ($36/sf all in)
- $200,000 for FFE and Improvements. Landlord will finance
- Shown by appointment only
- Financials required
Monthly rent $17,500 plus $1,700/nnn ($36/sf all in)
2109 North Marine Boulevard, Jacksonville, NC - 10,000 SF · Retail For Sale
- 10,000 sf, fully equipped
- The building sits on 1.3 acres
- Seating for 435
- Over 100 parking spaces
- Separate dining rooms for private events
- Two bars, many tv’ s, excellent sound system, DJ booth
- All furniture, fixtures, and equipment included
- Back to back double 17′ hood system
- Projection screen system
- BBQ smoker
- Outside dining area
Priced at $2.2 million
The property sits on 1.38 acres (60,113 sf.) along a commercial highway in Jacksonville, NC.
Average daily traffic count is 42,000. The site is approximately 2.5 miles from the entrance to
Camp Lejeune, home to over 35,000 active duty service members, and another 128,000 active
duty retirees, family members and civilian employees.
The property is surrounded by many nationally known businesses, restaurants and hotels.
With a cost of living 7.8% below the national average, Jacksonville is one of North Carolina’s
fastest growing cities. Its population is projected to surpass 200,000 by 2020.
Quick Serve DC/MD Pizza Restaurant for Sale
- Two locations – DC near U.S. Capitol and Frederick, MD
- Both sites fully equipped, recently built out
- DC site is approximately 850SF with amended base rent fixed at $30,382 until June 2018, then $56,250 through 2019. Asking $85,000.
- Frederick site is 1,906SF with annual rent at $70,522 for first 5 years, then $78,985 next five. Asking $165,000.
- Both sites have two 5 year options.
- Both sites can be use other than pizza.
- Nondisclosure required before further details are provided.
- Shown by appointment only. Financials required.
For further information –
Call: Mike Meliker at 301-641-6929
Although information contained herein is from sources deemed reliable, such information has not been verified and is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal or further change without notice. Prospective purchasers and tenants should conduct their own study to determine the feasibility of the business and property as per their specifications.
Meliker Realty Success Stories.
A client asked Meliker Realty to find him a second generation site to open his first fine dining seafood restaurant, which we did. Now in his fourth year of operation, he just opened his second one.
Second Generation Space
A client asked Meliker Realty to find sites to expand his Peruvian rotisserie chicken business. He now has 13 locations, with more on the drawing board.
A year after selling a client’s restaurant, she asked Meliker Realty to find her a second generation site to open another concept. That new restaurant just opened.
Second Generation Restaurant Space
A restaurant group with two locations asked Meliker Realty to sell both businesses, which we did.
A restaurant owner wanted to retire and asked Meliker Realty to sell his $3.5 million in annual sales business. We brought him a $1,100,000 cash buyer.
A landlord asked Meliker Realty to bring him a tenant for his restaurant site. The tenant we brought generates over $3 million in annual sales.
A landlord asked Meliker Realty to bring him a tenant to fill his second generation site. The new tenant we brought opened his business three months ago.
A landlord had two sites on his property for restaurant and office use. Meliker Realty brought him tenants for each.
A landlord asked Meliker Realty to bring a tenant to his second generation site. The new tenant is now in the 3rd year of a ten year lease.
Tenant Representation / Second Generation Space
A new restaurant concept asked Meliker Realty to find them a DC location. Three years later, we are now looking for their second site.